- Frame thickness: 1-1/8″, Face material thickness: 1/4″, Overlay thickness: 3/4″,
- Overall door thickness: 2-1/4″
- End Stiles: 5-1/2″, Center Stiles: 10
- Bottom Rail: 7-1/2″, Top Rail: 5-1/2″, Meeting Rail width combined: 5″
- Arches: Standard radius for doors up to 10′ wide door are 15′-0″ radius, those over 10′ wide are a single 58′-0″ radius or two 15′-0″ radius arches (double arches)
- Calculated insulation rating through section, R Value=6.18
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Finish: Face sanded ready for finishing
The Heritage is equipped with heavy duty 15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″, verticals are angle mounted, horizontal track has continuous reinforcing angle. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Long stem 10 ball bearing rollers with nylon races, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated 14 Ga. double end hinges are standard. All doors include one strut per section, 2-1/4″ or 3″ depending door width and weight.
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.
- 25,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Heavy Gauge Hinges
- Heavy Duty Cables
- Prime paint
- Deco Kit B
- Single pane and insulated glass options
- Low clearance, high lift, or vertical lift hardware
- White nylon ball bearing rollers
- Angle mounted track
- Double end hinges and long stem rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 cycle torsion springs