- Steel Thickness: 24 GA (Model 924) or 20 GA (Model 920), G 40 galvanized and painted
- Overall Thickness: 2″
- Section Heights: 21″ and 24″
- Section Joint: Shiplap joint between sections
- End Stiles & Center Stiles: 18 GA galvanized, End Stiles are galvanized and painted
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
- Finish: 4 Coat Process, Galvanizing, bonderizing, baked on epoxy, and polyester top coat
15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ hemmed and bracket mounted. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Heavy duty steel rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and 14 gauge graduated hinges are standard. Double end hinges and long stem rollers are included on doors 16′-2″ wide or as required by weight. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied on doors over 14′-2″ wide or as required by weight to keep the door rigid. All doors are standard with interior slide bolt lock.
Sizes indicate the approximate visible viewing area.
(A) Clear Anodized Full-View Aluminum Section – 800 Series
(B) ASA 22”Wx10”H Lite
(C) ASA 21”Wx3”H Lite
All windows are standard with 1/8” clear annealed single pane glass. Optional single pane tempered, textured, tinted and insulated glass.
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.
25,000, 50,000 or 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Insulate and Back
- Polystyrene, Steel Back Cover (R 8.1)
- Polyurethane, Steel Back Cover (R 11.5)
- Polystyrene, High Impact Polystyrene Sheeting Back Cover (R 8.5)
- Polyurethane, High Impact Polystyrene Sheeting Back Cover (R 11.9)
- 20 Gauge Steel (Model 920)
- Single Pane and Insulated Glass Options
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Lift Options
- Low Clearance
- High Lift
- Vertical Lift
- Angle Mounted Track
- 3” Track/Rollers
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers (when not standard)
- Chain Hoist, Reduced Drive
- LiftMaster Electric Openers
- Powder Coated Hardware