- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Rely on durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Appreciate years of reliable, maintenance-free service from our powerful yet ultra-quiet, DC motor Belt Drive System.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener’s lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
MyQ® Control Panel 888LM
Take complete control of your garage with our Smart Control Panel®. Its intuitive menu-driven panel lets you easily program remote controls, adjust settings, and even get system diagnostics.
3-Button Elite Remote Control 895MAX
Light the way with our 3-button premium remote control. Bright blue LED buttons make night operation easy, and with our MyQ™ enabled light accessories you can turn on house lights right from your car.