- Confidently know what’s going on at your business with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
Safety and Security
Access your property quickly with Security+ 2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- CPSUN4G Through-Beam Photo Eye included. Attach additional entrapment protection devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment zone should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards for Doors & Gates, to meet the most stringent industry standards.
Solar Tax Credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a LA400DC Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
- The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is available for property placed in service through Dec. 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
- -In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent
- -In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
- -In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.